eRefunds (Direct Deposit) *
Students may now sign up online for eRefunds (Direct Deposit) for all Financial Aid Disbursements and Bursar account refunds.
To set up your eRefunds, follow these steps:
- Log in to the myMemphis Portal with your UUID and PH password.
- Click on the Account$ tab
- Click on "Sign up for eRefunds (Direct Deposit)" in the "Bursar – Fees, Payments, Disbursements & Refunds" channel.
- This will take you into the TigerXpress system.
- From here, go to "Refunds" and click on the "Payment Profile" link.
- Follow all instructions and do not forget to check the "Refund Option" box when entering your account information.
- You will need to check the box labeled "I Agree" in order to finalize the direct deposit process at the end.
NOTE: If your bank information changes, you must update your Payment Profile on TigerXpress
Important information regarding eRefunds:
- You must enroll in at least the minimum number of credit hours required for your award(s).
- Be sure that you have signed your promissory note and completed the Entrance Interview online. Contact the Financial Aid Office for additional information
- If any action taken by you results in non-acceptance of the transfer by your financial institution, the University assumes no responsibility for processing supplemental financial aid until funds are returned to the University by your financial institution.
- This is a separate process from payroll direct deposit.