- Students who receive financial assistance/sponsorships will have their financial assistance/sponsorships applied to their fees automatically by the Bursar's Office.
- Students may access TigerXpress to verify their financial assistance/sponsorship is sufficient to satisfy enrollment fees in full.
- Students whose expected financial aid/scholarship award(s) or third party sponsorships are not reflected on myMemphis Student Self Service or TigerXpress should contact the Student Financial Aid Office, 103 Wilder Tower, (901-678-4825) or their sponsoring organization to resolve any problems prior to the fee payment deadline. Third Party Sponsorship forms may be faxed to (901) 678-0288. It is the studentís responsibility to ensure that all forms are received in the Bursar's Office by the appropriate fee payment deadline to avoid a $100 Late Payment Fee and registration being subject to cancellation.
- Students whose financial assistance/sponsorship is not sufficient to satisfy
enrollment fees in full must pay the balance of fees or the minimum down payment
amount (see Installment Payment Plan Guidelines for
details) by the fee payment deadline to avoid a $100 Late
Payment Fee and registration being subject to cancellation. A non-refundable
enrollment fee of $50 is assessed each semester the student participates in
the Installment Payment Plan.
- Students who decide not to attend the University must cancel their registration by dropping all classes on myMemphis Student Self Service by the appropriate 100% refund deadline to avoid owing significant enrollment fees.
- Students whose fees are billed to a Third Party Sponsor are responsible for submitting the appropriate documentation to the Bursar's Office by the appropriate fee payment deadline to avoid a $100 Late Payment Fee and the registration being subject to cancellation. Students who become ineligible for Third Party Sponsorship due to change in employment status, failure to meet the employer's condition for reimbursement, the employer's failure to make timely payment, or any other reason, will be personally responsible for prompt payment of any fees owed to The University of Memphis.